Before coming to the office we recommend you gather the following documents to bring to your first appointment. These documents will help us to understand your financial situation and to provide the best guidance for debt relief options.
- Pay stubs for the last 60 days.
- Additional pay stubs from dates:
- Tax Return: most recent federal and state.
- W-2s, 1099s, for all jobs from the last two years.
- Creditor Information: name, address, and account number.
- Credit Counseling Certificate.
- Attorney Fee: Cash or Money Order (Initial Consultations are Free)
Additional Documents to Bring if Applicable:
- IRS Account Transcript: for all years taxes are owed. Call
- FTB Pre Bankruptcy letter. Call (916) 845-4750 and request that they fax the letter to us at (510) 464-8069.
- Arrears: current statement of arrears owed on mortgages.
- Appraisal: if lien stripping.
- Spousal Waiver: if married filing alone.
- Wage Garnishment Orders.
- Property You No Longer Own: real estate sold, transferred or foreclosed in last 10 years. Name of lender, date of sale, amount of sale.
If You Own A Business or are Self Employed:
- Income and Expenses Form.
- Gross business income for the last two full calendar years (gross income before expenses or supplies). Guaranties and co-signed debts: Names and addresses of co- signors.
Posted on June 10, 2014 | Appointments